This morning whilst checking Bloglines for updates of my favorite blogs I was somewhat startled to see that Shannon over at "Chickenlips Knitting" (I love the name!) had awarded me a Rockin' Girl Blogger award. It comes complete with a cute button. I am now supposed to nominate five of my favorite blogs and send the button their way. So, in no particular order are the following:
- Danielle over at The Knitting Niche. I stumbled on her blog as she was attempting to design her first pair of socks. A lovely lady working on a lot of great projects.
- Suzanne at Yarnhog. She is an attorney living in the San Diego area. She and her husband Ross are very busy, but Suzanne still manages to write such thought provoking articles as "When Does the Five Second Rule Apply?" when you drop food on the floor.
- Asa who writes The Knitting Nutter. Asa lives in Canada and is running her first yarn contest. She just bought a cabin with an absoluting breathtaking view and responds to comments with a gracious thank you.
- Suzanne, the Alaska Stick Girl. Suzanne posts gorgeous photos of her wonderful state. I have been stunned by the beauty of the snow covered peaks, the ice covered inlets, and a moose grazing in her yard. A fun place to visit if you can't travel there in real life.
- Deb at Knottykitty Knits. Deb is a registered nurse who just started a new job. She has some rather amusing cats and beautiful knitting posted on her site.
There are a host of other ladies out there that I enjoy reading but if this is anything like being tagged, I need to leave some sites open for the rest of you.